Invisalign: Preferred, Premier, Elite and Top 1% Providers
Invisalign is gaining momentum in the world of orthodontics. Orthodontic treatment utilizing clear aligners offers many great advantages:
- Esthetics – Aligners are virtually invisible!
- No Diet Restrictions – Don’t worry, you can still eat all of your favorite foods! In contrast to braces, there are diet restrictions since aligners are removed to eat.
- Optimal Oral Hygiene – You can easily maintain good oral hygiene throughout treatment since you won’t have to clean around brackets and wires.
Maybe you have considered Invisalign as a way to achieve the smile of your dreams, but you’re not sure which orthodontic practice to choose. The information below is offered to empower you to make the best choice in providers so that your results are exactly what you desire and expect.
Choosing Your Orthodontic Practice
Did you know that all orthodontists are dentists, but only 6% of dentists are orthodontists? Orthodontists are dentists who completed extensive orthodontic education beyond dental school and devote their entire career to orthodontics. This advanced education and training makes them experts in straightening teeth and correcting bite/jaw alignment problems. Choosing an orthodontist to perform your Invisalign treatment means you are selecting a professional that devotes their career to creating beautiful smiles.
Invisalign Provider Tiers
Orthodontists who offer this revolutionary treatment are trained by the makers of Invisalign to become a certified provider. There are four tiers of certified Invisalign Providers. The tiers, or provider designations, directly correspond to the number of Invisalign cases the orthodontist has completed. The tiers are as follows.
- Preferred Provider: Treats a minimum of 10 cases of Invisalign per year.
- Premier Provider: Has treated 50 cases of Invisalign total and treats 25 cases every 6 months.
- Elite Provider: Has treated at least 300 cases total and performs 50 cases every 6 months.
- 1% Provider: Has treated at least 800 cases total and continues to perform at least 200 cases per year.
Drs. Durbin, Morris and Garner are proud to be TOP 1% INVISALIGN PROVIDERS!
As Top 1% Invisalign Providers, our orthodontists have the highest level of Invisalign experience. This distinction helps patients find an Invisalign provider they can trust and one who has the knowledge and experience to create healthy, beautiful smiles in the shortest amount of time. As a Top 1% Invisalign Provider, we have a proven track record of successfully treating patients of all ages, from teens to their grandparents.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Would you like to know if you are a candidate for Invisalign or Invisalign Teen? Kentucky Orthodontics & Invisalign offers complimentary consultations to determine if Invisalign treatment is right for you. Please complete the contact form below when you are ready to take the next step in achieving a beautiful, life-lasting, healthy smile.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.