- Bonded to teeth, cannot remove
- Strict compliance required for hygiene and rubber band wear
- Must avoid eating hard, sticky, and chewy foods
- Very visible
- Additional time for cleaning teeth properly
- Higher risk for white spot decalcification from poor oral hygiene
- Broken or loose braces require additional appointments
- Appointment intervals 6-8 weeks
- Need to wear athletic mouth guard over braces to help prevent lip trauma during sports
- 2-3 days of discomfort after braces adjustments
- May take a few weeks for lips and tongue to adjust to braces
- Conveniently removed when eating and brushing
- Comfortably worn 24/7
- Virtually zero speech interferences
- More precisely controlled tooth movement
- NO food restrictions
- More esthetic (clear)
- Brush and Waterpik normally
- Virtually NO risk of white spot decalcification from poor oral hygiene
- Great for patients with crowns or dental work
- Shorter and fewer appointments if worn properly
- Convenient appointment intervals every 12-16 weeks, with a new aligner weekly
- Aligners act as a protective mouth guard during sports
- Virtually zero discomfort from tooth movement with each aligner change
- 15% faster than braces
- Best for closing open bites and avoiding jaw surgery
Are you interested in improving your smile and self-confidence?
Drs. Durbin, Morris and Garner would love to speak to you! We specialize in providing affordable orthodontic treatment for youth and adults. We are pleased to offer Invisalign, Convenience Invisalign, dentofacial orthopedics, and accelerated orthodontics.
We accept virtually all insurance plans and offer financing as low as $80 a month to help make orthodontic treatment feasible. At Kentucky Orthodontics & Invisalign, Drs. Durbin, Morris, and Garner love creating smiles that last a lifetime... and it is our number one priority!
Please click here to schedule your complimentary consultation and 3D simulation scan.